August 17, 2009

Hiatus

I have been absent. Sorry, but this little munchkin is too precious a distraction. Lucy loves my yogurt so much she decided to give herself a blueberry yogurt facial.











The Burn's are now living in their digs in our basement, Jewell, Richie and Lucy are pretty much settled in and we are loving becoming the Walton's. No "Good night Johnboy" because we all go to bed at such different times, but it is great.
I haven't given up on my reading, but it has become more challenging to write about it. I still don't get Job. Sometimes his friends said some good stuff and sometimes they were really judgmental, but I had to read it slowly. I am sure that says something about me. I am the Psalms now and I love it. Back in the '70's, I learned so many of them as songs. I found my old Scripture in Song book and have had some leisurely moments singing and worshiping with the old, dearly loved songs. Maybe I can teach some of them to Lucy when I am watching her. Like Psalm 27, "The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?"
Really, do they get much cuter than this?

No comments: